Taking you through the journey to become recognized as a paramedical tattoo artist
- Gain the ability to grow your existing business in a new direction
- Differentiate yourself from the competition within your marketplace
- Go to work and never feeling like it’s work
- Establish your competencies and reputation as a paramedical tattoo artist
- Reach out to a new community of people who need you
- Give back to survivors of both illness and injury, enabling them to gain back confidence and self esteem
- Experience the satisfaction that comes from guiding someone through their healing process
Jody Stoski Paramedical Tattoo Academy is filled with valuable information to get you into the paramedical tattoo world. A must if you want to be in the industry.
- Jennifer Smith
I started tattooing over 12 years ago when there was very limited knowledge about medical tattooing, which forced me to learn on a case-by-case basis. Through the mainstream cosmetic tattoo industry, I was lucky to connect with esteemed doctors who invited me to apprentice where I could apply my skills to their medical cases. I perfected my brow stroke technique for alopecia patients, 3D areola tattoo for breast cancer survivors, and learned scar camouflage. I experienced first hand how fulfilling it was to play a role in a medical client’s healing and recovery. I was grateful to become part of a supportive and genuine community that includes people of all ages who have suffered various traumas.
“In sickness and in health, I believe that when you look good, you really do feel better. Giving people confidence in their own skin is what drives me to be the best, and to always keep learning in the medical and cosmetic tattoo industry.” - Jody Stoski