Take your tattoo business to the next level by learning the subtle art of camouflage in this comprehensive course about scars!
In this course, you will learn about different types of scars, the most common causes of scarring, how to consult, and most importantly how to treat scars using paramedical tattooing.
Using needling and micropigmentation you’ll watch cases including facelift scars, skin grafts, breast augmentations, self harm scars, burns and more.
This course should be taken after Paramedical Tattoo Business Basics (ASCEND) and is recommended as a must-take to open your business for clients looking to heal after illness, trauma, and surgery.
Note: after purchasing, you will receive UNLIMITED access to this course.
- Legal Disclaimer
- Welcome to Scars (0:17)
- How To Assess + Client Release Form
- Client Aftercare Handout - Skin Camouflage
- Introduction to Scars Quiz Part 1
- Scar Consultation
- Consultation Video (1:38)
- Treatment Options
- Introduction to Scars Quiz Part 2
- Treatment How To's - Color Matching
- Color Matching Video (1:18)
- Pigment Dilutions + Cheat Sheets Video (3:02)
- Treatment How To's - Pigment Dilution + Cheat Sheets
- Introduction to Scars Quiz Part 3
- Introduction to Surgical Scars (0:12)
- Surgical Scars: Case 1
- Video: Micropigmentation for Areola Scars (9:52)
- Video: Micropigmentation for Breast Scars (4:00)
- Working With Implants
- Surgical Scars: Case 2
- Video: Micropigmentation for Tummy Tuck Scar (6:01)
- Video: Micropigmentation for Belly Button Scar (2:55)
- BONUS Video: What are dog ears? (0:22)
- Surgical Scars: Case 3
- Video: Facelift Scar Consultation (3:16)
- Video: Micropigmentation + Microblading Hairstrokes in Facelift Scar (8:24)
- BONUS Case Studies
- Introduction to Burn Scars (0:09)
- Burn Scars: Case 1
- Video: Burn Scar on Arm Consultation (3:58)
- Video: Burn Scar on Arm Micropigmentation (7:09)
- Burn Scars: Case 2
- Video: Burn Scar on Face Consultation + Micropigmentation (3:58)
- Burn Scars: Case 3
- Video: Motorcycle Burn Scar Consultation (1:13)
- Video: Motorcycle Burn Scar Microneedling (3:47)
- Video: Bonus Tip (0:09)
- BONUS Case Study
- Introduction to Skin Graft Scars (0:18)
- Skin Graft Scars: Case 1
- Video: Skin Graft Scar on Nose Micropigmentation (3:30)
- Skin Graft Scars: Case 2
- Video: Skin Graft Scar on Jawline/Neckline Micropigmentation (4:31)
- Skin Graft Scars: Case 3
- Video: Skin Graft Scar on Chin Hair Stippling Micropigmentation (4:25)
- Skin Graft Scars: Case 4
- Video: Skin Graft Scar on Lip Consultation (2:09)
- Video: Skin Graft Scar on Lip Micropigmentation (9:11)
- BONUS Case Studies
Hi, I’m Jody Stoski. I'm excited you are here.
I started tattooing over 12 years ago when there was very limited knowledge about medical tattooing, which forced me to learn on a case-by-case basis. Through the mainstream cosmetic tattoo industry, I was lucky to connect with esteemed doctors who invited me to apprentice where I could apply my skills to their medical cases. I perfected my brow stroke technique for alopecia patients, 3D areola tattoo for breast cancer survivors, and learned scar camouflage. I experienced first hand how fulfilling it was to play a role in a medical client’s healing and recovery. I was grateful to become part of a supportive and genuine community that includes people of all ages who have suffered various traumas.